email@example.com 7322 SW Frwy. Ste 565 Houston, TX, 77074
Se Habla Español
You Are Not Alone
Automobile Crash Lawyer: Negligence Is No Accident
The Texas Department of Transportation reports that in 2020, one person was killed in an automobile crash every 2 hours, 15 minutes. In addition, one person was injured in a automobile crash every 2 minutes, 34 seconds. You may also have heard that Harris County is the DWI capital in the nation.
The statistics are staggering. Many of these accidents could have been avoided. Lowe Law, PLLC can help determine if your (or your loved one’s) automobile crash was the result of someone else’s negligence, inattention, or even intent. We’re here to champion your cause, getting you the financial reimbursement and monetary relief for pain and suffering you deserve.
We Specialize In The Following Areas Of Automobile Crash Cases:
We understand that no amount of money can make up for the loss of a life, or the loss of quality of life you may be facing after suffering a serious injury. We also know, however, that holding the negligent party accountable and achieving a settlement or win in your favor can bring peace of mind and a sense of justice. At minimum, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to pay hospital bills and other crash-related expenses.
Lowe Law, PLLC is here to seek out justice for those who were harmed through no fault of their own in every automobile crash case we take to court.
We don't get paid unless and until you do!
Fill out our contact form or
Call (832) 953-LOWE(5693) today!
Involved in an automobile crash?
Your initial consultation is FREE!
Important Things You Should Know About Automobile Crash Cases
Questions And Answers
What Should I Do Right After An Automobile Crash?
There are many steps to protect your legal rights, including:
- Call police and get a police report at the scene. If police issue you a traffic ticket (citation), it’s your duty to sign it, which is not an admission of guilt. Get police officers’ names and identification.
- Get contact information from other drivers involved.
- Determine if witnesses at the scene can support your account of the accident and, if so, get their contact information.
- Take photos with a cell phone or other camera of all damages to all vehicles involved and of the nature of the scene, including street layouts, traffic signs and weather and road conditions. Also take photos of injuries due to the accident.
- If medical care is needed, seek care from a physician or hospital and get records of the nature of injuries to you or your passengers.
- Contact your insurance company.
Why Should I Hire an Automobile Crash Lawyer?
It is highly recommended that you hire an automobile accident lawyer immediately after a wreck if any of the following apply to you:
- 1 or more persons were injured or killed,
- Multiple parties were involved,
- One or more parties were uninsured,
- Police report does not match the incident.
DO NOT try to handle things with the insurance companies alone. Their job is to make sure you get as little as possible for your automobile and any injuries sustained from the accident.
What Are Common Automobile Crash Injuries In Texas?
Many kinds of injuries can occur in Texas auto accidents. Some are more common than others. These include:
- Soft tissue injuries such as tears or stretches to ligaments, tendons or muscles.
- Cuts and scrapes, which can vary in severity.
- Bruises and contusions, which can vary in severity.
- Fractures or broken bones, anywhere in the body, but often in the arms and legs after an auto accident.
- Back and neck injuries such as whiplash (neck muscle and ligament damage from a sudden stop), strains, sprains and cervical dislocation.
- Spinal injuries including spinal cord damage and herniated discs in the back, possibly causing a loss of sensation or movement.
- Brain or head injuries, including concussions, fractures of the skull, internal bleeding, lacerations and traumatic brain injuries.
- Burn injuries of varying degrees, with severe burns causing scarring and needing skin grafts.
Are There Upfront Costs Or Charges For Hiring An Automobile Accident Attorney?
Our law firm charges clients no up-front money, but instead works on a contingency fee basis. That means if the firm fails to settle a case, it’s paid nothing. And when it does settle a case, the firm is paid only from a part of the total recovery or settlement, and nothing from a client’s own pocket. You will never write us a check.